Continuum Tips

vader42

Oct 11, 2014
Visit site
Hi all,
I recently bought a 950xl and dock. I really love continuum, however it took a while to get it working well. I use a wireless (usb dongle) keyboard and mouse and initially had a few problems with a slow mouse on the desktop.

After a bit of playing, I have noticed that if you choose a background and don't scale it (ie choose centre), then the mouse is fast over the desktop. I haven't seen this anywhere else so I thought I'd share.

Secondly, the task bar can be set to autohide by clicking in the bar and dragging up. The bar becomes transparent, and the hides. Just like a normal desktop, when you move the mouse to the bottom, the taskbar comes back. Pressing the windows key brings the taskbar back to the front and it stops autohiding.

Anyone else got some tips?

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Hi all,
I recently bought a 950xl and dock. I really love continuum, however it took a while to get it working well. I use a wireless (usb dongle) keyboard and mouse and initially had a few problems with a slow mouse on the desktop.

After a bit of playing, I have noticed that if you choose a background and don't scale it (ie choose centre), then the mouse is fast over the desktop. I haven't seen this anywhere else so I thought I'd share.

Secondly, the task bar can be set to autohide by clicking in the bar and dragging up. The bar becomes transparent, and the hides. Just like a normal desktop, when you move the mouse to the bottom, the taskbar comes back. Pressing the windows key brings the taskbar back to the front and it stops autohiding.

Anyone else got some tips?

these are good ones, even for those of us yet to experience continuum. Lets hope others post more tips and tricks

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05