The camera app takes "washed out" pictures

MayoVitalis

Mar 22, 2016
Visit site
So the camera software just makes really bad pictures I think it ruins the picture after the post-processing is done, all pictures look really washed out and like if there's a problem with the white balance. Here's a Reddit post (https://m.reddit.com/r/windowsphone...me_or_lumia_camera_is_****ed_up_really/)about this with some good examples like this one (Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet). I don't know where else to post this as it hasn't been fixed since on some phones. I got the same problem on WP 8.1 and thought that it will be fixed in W10M.

tarisai mamhugo

Dec 24, 2015
Visit site
My camera apps has been taking ****ty pics since I installed w10. What's worse is with the recent build,the video capturing is now worse, it's clipping and lagging

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
My camera apps has been taking ****ty pics since I installed w10. What's worse is with the recent build,the video capturing is now worse, it's clipping and lagging

Are you saving to SD? The write speed at the bus may be hampering your processing... Move new pics and vids to Internal. You can xfer them over to SD periodically.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss