Windows 10 update not available?

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
re:

If you use Insider on the Release Ring. The same version is fetched as the recent public Upgrade received by these phones (10.0.10586.164): Phones Eligible for Windows 10 Mobile Official.

If your phone is not on the supported list, then 10586.164 (Threshold Final) is the end of the line. You may as well use Insider and select Production to un-enroll your phone from Insider, but at least you have W10M.

If your phone is on the eligible list and you go Insider and stay on the Release ring you get the next public version early as Release ring in effect is the RTM.

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Bharath Patel

Dec 25, 2015
Visit site
re:

I have three apps 1.upgrade advisor 2 windows insider 3.preview for developers,every thing I have done to get windows10,but unfortunately iam getting updates.

abhijit pore

Mar 12, 2016
Visit site
Hello Bharat sorry for the late reply. I think you need to inform xolo about the win 10 update availability first. Your phone easily meets the requirement for win 10 mobile. Now it is upto xolo and Microsoft to get win 10 update for your phone.There are certain prerequisites are to be done my oem partner. I think you can raise your concern at Microsoft community also.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb