New features that would be great.

newgamertag

Mar 6, 2016
Visit site
Although updates are great and all its getting kinda boring with the same old stuff; move this, resize that etc.. I just wanted to post of few things I've been saying for months now and see what ya think here, sense lots of people liked my ideas on twitter...

More Tile Sizes:
It's like having a blank space on the start screen and not knowing what app to pin to fill it. Whereas a 1x2 (wide) would fix it.

Lock Screen:
Pinning apps to the lock screen is a needed feature for sure. Like...We set notifications on the lock screen but wouldn't it be nice to be able to click them and go straight to the app?

Task Manager:
There's a whole other world on the left side of our phones that we dont know about. Instead of holding the back button to open running apps, it would be great of there was a 1/2" slide out menu (left side) with tiles we could swipe up/down/right to close. Then they could even dedicate the back button to do something else while on the start screen...

Anyways :) just throwing my thoughts out there. Cheers! -L640xl .164.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Although updates are great and all its getting kinda boring with the same old stuff; move this, resize that etc.. I just wanted to post of few things I've been saying for months now and see what ya think here, sense lots of people liked my ideas on twitter...

More Tile Sizes:
It's like having a blank space on the start screen and not knowing what app to pin to fill it. Whereas a 1x2 (wide) would fix it.

Lock Screen:
Pinning apps to the lock screen is a needed feature for sure. Like...We set notifications on the lock screen but wouldn't it be nice to be able to click them and go straight to the app?

Task Manager:
There's a whole other world on the left side of our phones that we dont know about. Instead of holding the back button to open running apps, it would be great of there was a 1/2" slide out menu (left side) with tiles we could swipe up/down/right to close. Then they could even dedicate the back button to do something else while on the start screen...

Anyways :) just throwing my thoughts out there. Cheers! -L640xl .164.

the lock screen idea: so if I tap on a notification, won't I still have to enter my pin before going to that specific app

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss