How to Cancel Apps Asking for Rating?

Wybrem

Sep 11, 2015
Visit site
Just upgraded to Windows 10, a few months before my switch to the Apple iMac as my main desktop. Now why is it that my calculator is asking to rate itself???? Is there anyway to disable this childish rating stuff FOR A CALCULATOR. Just left a 1 star review, hopefully it won't bother me anymore. Windows 10 is like the new Android--that's not good. The "gaming" store (haha mobile gaming I mean) and uwp framework are a joke, this calculator app whining to be rated is a joke, the ads are a joke, Microsoft Edge without extensions is a joke. Yet again no free office or other business tools. The word app is read only, everything is just a joke, can't believe people actually buy Windows when it includes f. all compared to Apple.

Anyway, how to stop my calculator (and all apps for that matter) from interrupting me?

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Other than complaining (which I have also done) directly to MS, I think the most you can do is ignore the dialogs, they don't appear often.

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
Just upgraded to Windows 10, a few months before my switch to the Apple iMac as my main desktop....
...everything is just a joke, can't believe people actually buy Windows when it includes f. all compared to Apple.
I was going to reply something witty, then I realized you're coming from an iMac :asleep:...anyways...coming to the actual point.
Anyway, how to stop my calculator (and all apps for that matter) from interrupting me?
So to answer your question, there's no direct way to stop the behavior rather than suppressing the notifications from the feedback app itself. In order to do so..
Click on Start menu >> Settings >> System >> Notifications & actions >> Feedback Hub/Calculator/Store >> Set notifications OFF

I haven't tried this personally but it might work..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6