Leave this Page

calfee20

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
Whenever I try to back out of or change the page I get this notice.

Capture.PNG

It only happens with Edge on this website. It doesn't happen in IE explorer 11. Anyone have an idea of how to fix this as it is quite annoying.

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
I think that only happens if the website you were on had a textbox. If you insert text and then hit the backbutton it gives you this error.

Just tested it on FB

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
Weird haven't been using Edge extensively. Just for mails and the FB test I did for you. Mind reporting this via the feedback hub? :)

calfee20

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
I was an insider but not a very good one from MS's point of view and after they launched 10 last July I didn't pay much attention to that laptop that I was using for insider preview.

My downstairs PC is win 10 since July and turned into my experimental PC but my main PC upstairs didn't get switched to 10 until a few months ago.

Just having this conversation got me to thinking. I don't usually visit wpcentral on the downstairs PC and I just went down there to confirm but this problem I am having is only occurring on my upstairs PC. Both PCs are running Win 10 pro. They are both Ivybridge machines but the downstairs one is supposed to be a low powered NAS. Strange............calfee

I have more info for you. None of these scenarios are 100% all the time repeatable just most of the time. Sometimes I get a different leave this page message that has a check box.

Capture2.PNG

If I check the box it fixes the problem but only for the thread that I am on. Further browsing on different threads and the problem comes back.

Here is a kicker that I just discovered by accident. If I log off and I am browsing as a guest the problem is gone. If I log back on the problem comes back.

That's all for now I have to go eat before I waste away..........Thanks for talking to me about this BTW.

Last edited:

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
The feedback hub or windows feedback are apps with which we get to point out issues to MS. I think you should log this one as well :)

If you're on the fast ring, keep a lookout for a new build soon. I think 14327 should go out by next week, since it's already out for mobile

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)