I just got an HP laptop with windows 10. The web browser is Microsoft edge. I am unable to switch to Google. I have tried downloading google from the google website and it just says downloading but will not go any further or complete the down load. I have also went into the settings, default setting and tried to download it from the app store also with just it just loading but nothing further
    04-18-2016 10:59 AM
    When you say "Google", I'm assuming you're talking about Google's Chrome browser?

You shouldn't have any problem downloading and installing Chrome on a Windows 10 PC. Just go to the Chrome download page and click "download Chrome"

Here's the link:

https://www.google.com/chrome/browse...top/index.html

And just so you know, You also have Internet Explorer still included with Windows 10. They just have it tucked away and kind of hidden in Windows 10... it's in the Start menu under All Apps, then scroll down to "Windows Accessories" and you'll find it there...
    When you say "Google", I'm assuming you're talking about Google's Chrome browser?

You shouldn't have any problem downloading and installing Chrome on a Windows 10 PC. Just go to the Chrome download page and click "download Chrome"

Here's the link:

https://www.google.com/chrome/browse...top/index.html

And just so you know, You also have Internet Explorer still included with Windows 10. They just have it tucked away and kind of hidden in Windows 10... it's in the Start menu under All Apps, then scroll down to "Windows Accessories" and you'll find it there...
    RumoredNow likes this.
    04-18-2016 12:14 PM