Windows unable to rollback after 1 day from updating, why not 30 days?

MJAVFARM

Apr 19, 2016
Visit site
Windows unable to rollback after 1 day from updating, not 30 days.

Updated 3 business desktop computers all on the same day. One had an issue with the upgrade to Windows 10 from Windows 7 where it immediately started freezing every 1-2 minutes and was almost unusable. After about three different 1-3 hour phone conversations with Microsoft, techs were still unable to fix the problem. Found out for some unanswered reason, when the update was downloaded, it installed the version in which you cannot revert back to your old Windows. We were able to have an IT guy physically come and he backed up the drive and we reinstalled Windows 7 and everything, but after $550 from the tech guy later....wish this could have been avoided. Did all the research beforehand to backup and to see all the issues/compatibility and no one ever said they had a problem reverting. WE DID!! Will not be upgrading any other computers as this was such a long and costly expense for our business!! Microsoft has had almost a year and still hasn't been able to take care of the bugs with the update. I think you should extend your free time period until you fix these issues!! I should send you my $550 bill!!!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos