Why I cannot delete a file?

Vbgddspsrb

Apr 20, 2016
Visit site
Officially now, I've been spending hours on my pc(windows 10), trying to delete an app, that is on chinese. I do not know the letters, and I tried to translate it. Nothing on the app is on english or any other language except for chinese, so I worked my as* up and tried to find it in folders, because it does not appear on apps & features in settings. I finally found it, tried to delete it in files, but first it says it is in use in system, and then it says I need administrator aproval, but I'm the admin. Confusing right? Please help!

harihar akhil

Jul 20, 2014
Visit site
First make sure whether that program is installed or not from uninstall programs in control panel.Open task manager( ctrl + alt + delete key). Select that program(switch to detailed view from bottom right button) ( if that program isnt listed in control panel right click on it and open file location) then click end task or end process. Now go to programs or features and uninstall that unwanted program.

Vbgddspsrb

Apr 20, 2016
Visit site
I tried everything now. It must be a haker program since I can't delete it. I tried to change permission in properties of the file and It doesn't allow me

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786