Why does clicking on a news picture go to photos?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

clicking on a news picture goes to photos

I am using an original w10 os ie: not an upgraded system. I browse a lot of news items and often click on a picture that interests me but I find when I go into photos the picture has been saved there. I often do not want the picture saved but now have hundreds of pictures that mean nothing to me. I could delete them one by one but it will take me hours and doesn't solve the problem. Have I got something switched on that says save every photo I click. Help would be appreciated by this silver surfer.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Re: clicking on a news picture goes to photos

I am using an original w10 os ie: not an upgraded system. I browse a lot of news items and often click on a picture that interests me but I find when I go into photos the picture has been saved there. I often do not want the picture saved but now have hundreds of pictures that mean nothing to me. I could delete them one by one but it will take me hours and doesn't solve the problem. Have I got something switched on that says save every photo I click. Help would be appreciated by this silver surfer.

what kind of device are you using? And which browser?

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolz1234