14328 - fails to install?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

14328 - fails to install

Due to a hard rive failure over the weekend, I installed a new drive on my HP Probook 6470b, and thus did a clean install of Win10 Pro. I re-established the Insider Preview; when 14328 became available, it went to about 80% completion, crashed, and restored the original build. I had issues like that with the previous insider build on the now failed drive. With a clean install, I hadn't expected this again.

I do have Kaspersky AV running, but in prior build, even disabling that did not allow the build to complete. I'm not sure to go ahead and try disabling again.

It seems some people are getting the build to take, many are not.

Just wait for the next build????

I have disabled Insider Preview updates for a few days...

Rivergoat

Jan 12, 2016
Visit site
Re: 14328 - fails to install

PS......so tonight I disabled Kaspersky, made sure Defender was not enabled, and tried again. Failed. Looks like this Preview Build will not load on my machine. Oh, and I updated all drivers I could earlier in the day. BIOS is within a level of most current as well.

C LaBelle

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
I can't get it to install on my tablet either. It downloads too 100 then prepares to install but fails. Have tried the updater troubleshooter and it says it "fixes" problems but still wont install.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon