Unlink Messaging Everywhere

GrayW0lf

Jun 7, 2012
Visit site
First off: You posted this to the wrong forum. Hopefully a mod can move it to the Windows 10 Insiders Preview (or the mobile one) section to give your thread more visibility.

Second: You cannot currently modify anything about the way that the "Messaging Everywhere (Beta)" app works. You set it and walk away. :) I strongly suggest that you post this into the Feedback Hub from your Phone and Desktop/tablet since there are 2 different Feedback Hubs (one mobile, one desktop).

Finally: I run multiple devices with the 14332 build and can send texts from both the desktop and laptop, so I'd expect that you can do the same. Just don't expect it to work perfectly and all should be well.

Good luck!

DUNK88

Oct 30, 2011
Visit site
thanks, and my bad was my first time posting in the form. on desktop it does let me turn off sync and on tablet it doesn't give me the option to pick my phone to send txt too

GrayW0lf

Jun 7, 2012
Visit site
Did you get signed into the Messaging Everywhere (Beta) app on your tablet? I can see the various phones that I've registered on the 14332 build in my Desktop and Laptop copies of the app. Sometimes I have to restart the Desktop/Laptop app repeatedly before it works, though. It's definitely a "beta" app, no question about that!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnwilliam9750