Sleep mode closing all my apps,when waking up my laptop

recond9

May 4, 2016
Visit site
Hello. I noticed yesterday , that when i resume from the sleep state, all my opened apps are gone. They don't stay in the Ram, so when the machine wakes up, i have to reopen everything.
Also , when i wake up my laptop, it takes a lot more time, like it was shutted down, not put to sleep.

I tried to fix it myself, so i uninstalled everything i installed recently, updated all the drivers and so on. But still nothing. So I reinstalled Windows again, erasing my C: partition. After a little set up, i tried the sleep mode again...and the problem still persists. I had no sleep problems before yesterday.

So i am thinking this may be a Windows problem...or a hardware problem.

Thanks for your attention, and I waiting for a reply.

I have an Asus System Model S551LN, with Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4210U CPU , NVIDIA GeForce 840M, 8gb ram.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Hello. I noticed yesterday , that when i resume from the sleep state, all my opened apps are gone. They don't stay in the Ram, so when the machine wakes up, i have to reopen everything.
Also , when i wake up my laptop, it takes a lot more time, like it was shutted down, not put to sleep.

I tried to fix it myself, so i uninstalled everything i installed recently, updated all the drivers and so on. But still nothing. So I reinstalled Windows again, erasing my C: partition. After a little set up, i tried the sleep mode again...and the problem still persists. I had no sleep problems before yesterday.

So i am thinking this may be a Windows problem...or a hardware problem.

Thanks for your attention, and I waiting for a reply.

I have an Asus System Model S551LN, with Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4210U CPU , NVIDIA GeForce 840M, 8gb ram.

you're sure it's sleep you're doing and not shut down?
Are you able to hibernate? If yes, does that show the same behaviour or different behaviour?

recond9

May 4, 2016
Visit site
yes. i am sure, it"s in sleep mode. I have problems with hibernate mode, so i disabled it a long time ago, so i can't test it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12