Isn't Edge supposed to sync Favourites and Reading List?

tpapictures

Nov 6, 2013
Visit site
I've got Win10 on my phone, laptop, notebook, and desktop. They're all signed into the same account and are up to date. But Edge isn't syncing favourites or my reading list. I put something in my reading list on the phone and then check on the desktop and the reading list is empty. Furthermore, the Reading List app on the desktop has totally different items in the reading list that I used to save in there a while ago. What exactly is the sync setting I should be investigating different devices to make sure things are working properly? MS's instructions say to let the phone or computer be set up with recommended settings to fix sync problems but obviously there's no way I'm letting my devices get set up with "recommended settings".

Any help? Thanks!

realwarder

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
Ok, cool. Good to know. But nevertheless, it still isnt syncing.

Windows Feedback -- report a bug :) My phone shows the desktop Favorites so perhaps not something everyone is experiencing. Some things like this can be fixed via a clean install rather than restore from backup or upgrade.

tpapictures

Nov 6, 2013
Visit site
Ok, thanks. Unfortunately, and I've done it before, clean installs take forever and I just odn't have the time to sit there and reinstall all 80 of my apps and relogin and resetup all of them. I accept having to deal with bugs because my time is too short to sit there doing it all again.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes