W10M Official Release Build 10586.318 Issues

djsue06

Mar 21, 2016
Visit site
Yes sure windows 10 consume more power than. 8.1 I have lumia 930 since the official build 218 I got problem in charging if I use my phone. The charge it stop and battery start to drain before 164 no problems. Even the 318 same but it the only build I not resetting my phones. All builds. Was made reset

heelio

Aug 20, 2014
Visit site
Getting an odd bug with the last 2 builds on 950XL. Can't keep "Tile View" setting on personalization, it keeps reverting to full screen picture after a few hours. I set it, it goes back, repeat. Frustrating. I have done the firmware update and a hard reset on this phone.

ACF1

Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
It may be too premature, but the 3 problems I was having since .218, seems to have been fixed. I have a L950.

1- Cortana hasn't crash on me yet (fingers crossed).
2- Upon hard reset, all my text messages were restored. With .218, I had to wait like 3 weeks.
3- Battery drain seems to be at least as good as .164 which has been the best so far, battery wise. .218 was horrible, wouldn't last 12 hours with medium usage. Now, it can last 24 hours with medium/light use.

The only change, i am logged out of skype. Skype and Edge browsing just killed my battery while .218

New issue: Music search seems have gone AWOL on cortana. Shazamm keeps "listening" non-stop.

Fred Shumacher

Aug 8, 2014
Visit site
Using Retail L950XL in Finland and now after .318 build, Windows 10 PC (also updated) does not recognise anymore the USB Connected phone!!! WTF! Starts to charge the phone though, but device manger, or anything does not show the phone.. MTP mode it should.. It happes that the 10586.318 broke the MTP on the PC: Lumia is shown with Win7 PC... :(

Last edited:

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Killed the battery life on my Lumia 640. Battery app predicts my phone will last 10 hours. Same app was previously predicting 25 hours. I know I should hard reset--that's solved my battery issues in the past--but it's pretty frustrating if I need to start from scratch every or almost every time there is an update.

Let the phone settle down after the update, let apps update and then check battery after doing a soft reset and after a couple of days

vince8603

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
Using Retail L950XL in Finland and now after .318 build, Windows 10 PC (also updated) does not recognise anymore the USB Connected phone!!! WTF! Starts to charge the phone though, but device manger, or anything does not show the phone.. MTP mode it should..

is it your pc USB driver problem ? or cable ? or the phone usb setting ? Mine just connect last nite, no problem

khaled22

Jan 21, 2015
Visit site
mine is always stuck like I've never used any data since setting the limit, I have to open it like 20 times before it updates with actual usage

Yeah needs few open/close to get some values but ive never had the correct value its always more than actual usage

el5egundo

May 10, 2016
Visit site
any idea why , on my fathers L640, after this update Outlook could not reply mail? sending is ok but opening email and replying the same one is impossible because reply arrow is gray and non active. also, writing text and going back with cursor to delete it is also non working. other same L640 and L950 are perfectly fine.

vince8603

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
any idea why , on my fathers L640, after this update Outlook could not reply mail? sending is ok but opening email and replying the same one is impossible because reply arrow is gray and non active. also, writing text and going back with cursor to delete it is also non working. other same L640 and L950 are perfectly fine.

hmm you take picture or video of the problem and post here, i think more easy let members can help you

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)