W10M Text Size Lumia 1520

miku_chan

May 11, 2016
Visit site
Hello,
I recently upgraded my Lumia 1520 from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 through app for updates.
At first time there were many bugs, for example codes (real strings) in place of the titles of some apps and empty app tile, so many problems with Microsoft Edge (not appear the keyboard to enter text).
After another update they have been fixed the bug of some tiles and titles and Microsoft Edge seems to work well, but some of the app tile were still "empty"; so now I have Windows 10 Mobile Build 10.0.10586.218.

Windows 10 not look bad, although some apps are still very slow and do not flow fluid (facebook, instagram) and the photo gallery is to improve (a long time to view photos and does not show all the folders as albums).

The only real problem for my 1520 is the resolution, or rather the size of the text.

There are these two parameters to change the size of elements and text:
1. Settings - Screen - text size and the elements
2. Settings - Accessibility - other functions - resize text

I usually use big elements and big text on Windows 8.1 so I put these parameters:
1. Settings - screen - size of text and elements: 300%
2. Settings - Accessibility - other functions - resize text: 200%

Unfortunately text is not displayed correctly, overwriting or half text, some texts that are "forced" to go to the head, very confused display.
I tried to fix by changing a bit the parameters but the problem continues to occur with different percentages.

For example, even with these combinations still do not accurately display the lyrics:
1. Settings - screen - size of text and elements: 250% (recommended)
2. Settings - Accessibility - other functions - resize text: 150%

The only correct way to view and sort text is NOT change the size of text accessibility by leaving it at 100% ie:
1. Settings - screen - size of text and elements: any parameter
2. Settings - Accessibility - other functions - resize text: 100%

It would be fine to leave it at 100%, if only you could enlarge ONLY text chat (sms, whatsapp) but this is not possible because the apps redirecting to Settings - Accessibility - other functions - resize text.

So, I think the parameter 250% recommended for settings - screen - size of the text and of the elements is in too small and not optimized for Lumia 1520, so I'm using it at 300% (I repeat, if you don't change the size of accessibility It should be fine as well).

Some screenshot in attachments.

Sorry for my bad english!
Thanks to everyone!

P.S. Upgraded to Windows 10 Mobile build 10586.318 but the problems is still here.
Any ideas? thank you!

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    249.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    606.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    195.5 KB · Views: 1
  • 5.jpg