So it seems that I have not received the November update for my desktop and my surface pro 3 just got it the other day. I have been trying to force the update but it seems that I have just not received the update quite yet. I'm not sure why this is taking so long. Are there any tips to try forcing the update?
    05-12-2016 09:57 PM
    So it seems that I have not received the November update for my desktop and my surface pro 3 just got it the other day. I have been trying to force the update but it seems that I have just not received the update quite yet. I'm not sure why this is taking so long. Are there any tips to try forcing the update?
    you could enrol in insider program and then select the release ring so you get the latest threshold update which is stable
    05-13-2016 05:17 AM
    try this too
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...e-issues/en-us
    05-13-2016 06:26 AM
    Just go to the Tech Bench and download the appropriate 1511 ISO. Double-click it, run setup, done.
    Chintan Gohel likes this.
    05-13-2016 08:52 AM