How do you deactivate continuum?

bulls96

Jun 25, 2007
Visit site
Used to be able to watch Netflix with my Lumia icon on W10m via wireless adapter. Have switched to 950xl and it defaults to continuum so I can't watch Netflix.

Any workarounds for this? Thanks!

Andraz Podjaversek

Jun 7, 2013
Visit site
Used to be able to watch Netflix with my Lumia icon on W10m via wireless adapter. Have switched to 950xl and it defaults to continuum so I can't watch Netflix.

Any workarounds for this? Thanks!

use the webpage in edge as it works fine or once you connect continum, at the part where the mousepad shows up, go to 3 dots menu where you will find settings, and under advanced you can choose between mirroring your screen or using continuum.

Marneus Calgar

Aug 10, 2015
Visit site
Yes you can desactivate Continuum.

Go into Settings > System > Display and click on "Advanced settings" in the bottom of the page. Here, check the box in front of the "Mirror screen" option.

And if you want one day to turn Continuum back on, you juste have to check the "Different apps on each screen" option at the same place.

zack251

Jan 22, 2013
Visit site
I cannot find the "advanced settings" as you indicated.

Anyways, I tried running Netflix on Edge. It is a bit jerky and not smooth.

Yes you can desactivate Continuum.

Go into Settings > System > Display and click on "Advanced settings" in the bottom of the page. Here, check the box in front of the "Mirror screen" option.

And if you want one day to turn Continuum back on, you juste have to check the "Different apps on each screen" option at the same place.

cincykid76

Oct 29, 2014
Visit site
Why do I not have this tab or page in my settings?

Originally posted by Alexander Long
Originally Posted by zack251
I cannot find the "advanced settings" as you indicated.

Anyways, I tried running Netflix on Edge. It is a bit jerky and not smooth.
attachment.php

attachment.php

Jessicator

Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
You'll only see those options if and when you plug in / connect to an external display. Otherwise, instead of seeing "Advanced Settings", you'll see "Connect to a wireless display". Hope that helps. :)

bulls96

Jun 25, 2007
Visit site
I tried this just now and when I tap "mirror" windows icon appears in the center for a second then goes right back to continuum. Anyone else with this issue?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers