Windows 10 taskbar freeze, and limited functions after boot - HELP!!

mariusrisan

May 15, 2016
Visit site
Hello there!
I am experiencing som issues with my Windows 10.. Every now and then (especially if I unplug usb or audio devices while the computer is off) my windows isnt working properly after boot; my taskbar is half-frozen, i cant open some apps, or right click stuff.. The list goes on!
I am not able to try the majority of "fixes" as my windows wont let me because the functions are limited - i cant open the cmd prompt (with or without admin), i cant type in msconfig when creating a new shortcut and i cant open control panel.
I cant remember exactly anything specific that I did before the problem started, but I do know that i updated my graphics driver and ran the registery fixer in ccleaner without backing up

Please let me know if you have any tips!!

Sipho94

Mar 29, 2013
Visit site
I have the same problem on my windows 10 desktop PC. I think it is linked to when the computer comes out of sleep, I resolved it by disabling the sleep function. Microsoft may have a fix, or it could be related to drivers. I would attempt to make sure all your divers are up to date - especially the ones regarding your CPU.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss