Windows Mobile 10: my problem child

resle

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
Windows Mobile 10, you're like that kid that has so much potential, but somehow gets in trouble all the time.
Every time I am ready to give up on you, I look again at your schoolmates.

Right is the kid who has rich parents and always goes around with a big smile and all the latest shiny gadgets, and everyone goes oooh - aaah when he walks by.

Left is a bunch of kids who all look the same, they're not special in any way, you can barely tell them one from the other because they wear different clothes. But hey, they're good kids in the end.

And then there's you. You could do so much, you could be so unique.
For a while you do great things, and you even behave doing so.
Then one day I wake up, and you stop talking to me.
You break my stuff.
You mess up your room.
No matter how many times I told you how much I cared about that picture or that notebook, you screw with them.
I ask you to do something, and you turn your head the other way.
I have something urgent to do, and you get in my way in all the ways you can.

You have so much more potential than the other kids, and yet you squander it with whimsical behavior and random outbursts of ADHD.

So I finally have enough, I am ready to give up on you...
...and the day after as I am walking you out of home, there you go - well behaved again.

Windows Mobile 10 is a test of fatherhood, it is...

EspHack

Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
lol I just wished I could live on w8 forever, with all the latest and greatest, admirably packaged and presented in first grade buttery smooth and elegant fashion, with all the attention to detail and so close to perfection

dorelse

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
So true. Yesterday I was so frustrated with WM10, I swapped my SIM back into my GS6. Only to be back on the WM10 phone before going to bed. This morning its running great again...but I know it won't last.

If you're a TopGear (Botswana Special) fan, you'll know what I mean...I may drive the Lancia Beta like Clarkson (my WM10 device), but I always have the VW Beetle (my GS6) near by for when the Lancia breaks down...

Hammond's little Opel Kadet (Oliver), was my old WP8.1, HTC 8XT device...always trudging through everything I needed it to.

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
So true. Yesterday I was so frustrated with WM10, I swapped my SIM back into my GS6. Only to be back on the WM10 phone before going to bed. This morning its running great again...but I know it won't last.

If you're a TopGear (Botswana Special) fan, you'll know what I mean...I may drive the Lancia Beta like Clarkson (my WM10 device), but I always have the VW Beetle (my GS6) near by for when the Lancia breaks down...

Hammond's little Opel Kadet (Oliver), was my old WP8.1, HTC 8XT device...always trudging through everything I needed it to.

Lancia Beta will never die. Togheter to their elder sisters Delta, Trevi, Montecarlo and Stratos, the queen

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05