i couldn't understand whether my phone is struck in gears or its doing installation for windows 10 since 9 hours. what should i do now
    05-21-2016 07:45 PM
    Soft Reset usually clears up a stuck update. Like realwarder said, have a bit of patience, but hung for an hour is almost always a sign something got stuck.

Soft Reset: hold the Volume Down + Power buttons until the phone vibrates and reboots (about 10 seconds). Soft Reset is a great go-to to solve many types of glitch.

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.
    That sounds too long. There was a bug in a recent update that could cause it to be stuck. I would reboot and see what happens. Leave it at least an hour if stuck on gears again. Otherwise you may have to use DRT to roll back to a working OS.
    RumoredNow likes this.
    05-21-2016 10:26 PM
    Soft Reset usually clears up a stuck update. Like realwarder said, have a bit of patience, but hung for an hour is almost always a sign something got stuck.

Soft Reset: hold the Volume Down + Power buttons until the phone vibrates and reboots (about 10 seconds). Soft Reset is a great go-to to solve many types of glitch.

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.
    05-22-2016 02:05 PM