Is there a W10m music app that will stream from OneDrive besides Groove?

Mark F24

Oct 12, 2014
Visit site
I am looking for an alternative music app that will steam from one drive, I am running 950 DS and 950XL DS, I have tried VLC which works for local files but have not figured out how connect it to One Drive, if anyone knows how to do that it would be what I need.

wgrs

Jun 9, 2014
Visit site
Groove would do the job, if it would not mess with your tags and break the album/artist order.

A simple solution: buy a large SD card, copy your music and use a music player which honours your tagging. I use Core Player.

Mark F24

Oct 12, 2014
Visit site
Groove would do the job, if it would not mess with your tags and break the album/artist order.

A simple solution: buy a large SD card, copy your music and use a music player which honours your tagging. I use Core Player.

I have a 128gb mSD card and have considered doing that. I want to see if I can get VLC installed on my Ubuntu server and set it up to stream audo/video. I don't think I will continue with my Office 360 subscription but for a year or two so I want an alternative.

wgrs

Jun 9, 2014
Visit site
I have a 128gb mSD card and have considered doing that. I want to see if I can get VLC installed on my Ubuntu server and set it up to stream audo/video. I don't think I will continue with my Office 360 subscription but for a year or two so I want an alternative.

If you want to use your own server, you can set up Plex server and stream to your phone. Works well, even with WM10.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans