Windows 10 mobile Lumia 735 photos worsened

Hylden

May 24, 2016
Visit site
hello i have a 735 with Windows Mobile 10 , but I have updated the photos are no longer those of the past ..
there is nothing that can be done ? I tried oneshot , but crash

:(:(

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
Try SysApp pusher and see if that would work. If not, I recently tried Camera360Sight and I like the pictures that came out of that better than the MS camera.

Hylden

May 24, 2016
Visit site
No way
I managed to install lumia room beta via sideload but says it requires denim ( the device 735 is already denim)

Ma Rio

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
Get used to it, the photo quality on Win10 is complete BS (compared to what it was), but it's still...something, I mean the pictures do their job. Just wait for an update.
As for other apps, I think they give the same quality. I've tried 360 camera, and it's even worse.

CapoFantasma97

Feb 12, 2014
Visit site
Get used to it, the photo quality on Win10 is complete BS (compared to what it was), but it's still...something, I mean the pictures do their job. Just wait for an update.
As for other apps, I think they give the same quality. I've tried 360 camera, and it's even worse.

I use Lumia Camera on my Lumia 1020 mounting Windows 10, and the app does a way greater job, just like prior to the update, than the default camera app.
So I firmly believe this is an app matter or, more specifically, an algorithm matter

Hylden

May 24, 2016
Visit site
I did hard reset to get back lumia room and avoid updating it to not lose it.
the app is a bit better but it seems to me , however, that before was better
Oneshot when no crash seems the best

Ma Rio

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
I use Lumia Camera on my Lumia 1020 mounting Windows 10, and the app does a way greater job, just like prior to the update, than the default camera app.
So I firmly believe this is an app matter or, more specifically, an algorithm matter

It's definitely an algorhythm thing. I've noticed that my 16 Mpx pictures take up only 1 MB. They're never larger than 2MBs. Never. And my Nokia N8 took 12 mpx photos (3000x4000) which were 3-5 MBs. So it's using some quite lossy compression. IDK what's up with Microsoft, why aren't they fixing that, it's present since the oldest days of Windows 10 Mobile.

sokhi

Jun 21, 2013
Visit site
I had also noticed it on my Lumia 730....... I had purchased this phone because of OS stability and camera quality...... Which in both cases degrading....... Oh MS please do something in this case....

Marconis4

Mar 16, 2013
Visit site
Lumia 735 has horrible point and shoot ability. If you take the time with taking a photo, you can really get some high quality images. But if you just pick it up to shoot, it's garbage. I've started carrying my iPhone 6 as a digital camera...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon