Hi everyone,

I cant seem to find a way to turn off the "elastic" scrolling feature in windows 10. It happens in the file explorer, outlook and some other apps. Its like, when you reach the end of the scroll the whole window nudges a bit as you move your fingers on the precision trackpad. it does not happen while using the mouse. To be particular it is happening on my new Dell Precision 5510. I have tried reinstalling a clean system just to be sure it wasn't dell.

I am sure its a OS feature but its kind of disturbing to me. Has anyone found a way out?

Thanks a ton
    05-29-2016 09:43 PM
    Hi everyone,

I cant seem to find a way to turn off the "elastic" scrolling feature in windows 10. It happens in the file explorer, outlook and some other apps. Its like, when you reach the end of the scroll the whole window nudges a bit as you move your fingers on the precision trackpad. it does not happen while using the mouse. To be particular it is happening on my new Dell Precision 5510. I have tried reinstalling a clean system just to be sure it wasn't dell.

I am sure its a OS feature but its kind of disturbing to me. Has anyone found a way out?

Thanks a ton
    Well ****.

Never noticed this before until now. And guess what? Now I can't un see it and it's annoying me. lol

Using a Surface Pro 4 and it happens when scrolling with the touch screen as well.
    05-30-2016 12:14 AM
    I've never noticed it...until now!!
    05-30-2016 12:12 PM
    Well ****.

Never noticed this before until now. And guess what? Now I can't un see it and it's annoying me. lol

Using a Surface Pro 4 and it happens when scrolling with the touch screen as well.
    Wow. Thanks for ruining my experience. Until you pointed it out, I was oblivious and content.
    05-30-2016 12:17 PM
    Maybe we need to delete this thread before more people notice!

Personally I've always seen it and thought it was a cool visual cue. Not sure what can be done about it.
    ttsoldier likes this.
    05-30-2016 12:28 PM