Lumia 730 DS screen freezing, what do I do?

vinxcz

Mar 5, 2015
Visit site
Lumia 730 DS screen freeze

Model: Lumia 730 DS

Whenever I restart my phone, the mobile data in Action center seems to be on but does not start any connection. When the mobile data button is pressed, the screen freezes and is not resolved until the phone is soft reset several times. Even the "Cellular and SIM" option in Settings does not open. During such times even few apps do not work. I then decided to do a hard reset but i got the error " Could not restart the phone" with some error code which I could not note down. After that I followed the "Volume Down + Power Button" procedure, after which it restarted and I go the spinning gears for a second and then " :-( " sad smiley screen. After this I am not able to use my phone and I will have to restore through Windows recovery Tool.

Has anyone faced this problem with this build (14342.1001)?, or is this a hardware problem which just popped up suddenly?

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
Re: Lumia 730 DS screen freeze

Model: Lumia 730 DS

Whenever I restart my phone, the mobile data in Action center seems to be on but does not start any connection. When the mobile data button is pressed, the screen freezes and is not resolved until the phone is soft reset several times. Even the "Cellular and SIM" option in Settings does not open. During such times even few apps do not work. I then decided to do a hard reset but i got the error " Could not restart the phone" with some error code which I could not note down. After that I followed the "Volume Down + Power Button" procedure, after which it restarted and I go the spinning gears for a second and then " :-( " sad smiley screen. After this I am not able to use my phone and I will have to restore through Windows recovery Tool.

Has anyone faced this problem with this build (14342.1001)?, or is this a hardware problem which just popped up suddenly?

Download latest 1004 build, and check

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs