When is the backspace issue for Outlook Mail for Windows 10 Phone going to be addressed?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

My Lumia 930 (Win10) can't use backspace when writing emails in Outlook mail. Also, there is a problem with replying to emails in general: the "send" button is often grayed out, even though everything is looking as it should, addresses filled out etc.
The backspace issue is getting really old and frankly I'm getting sick of these things.

Simon

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
My Lumia 930 (Win10) can't use backspace when writing emails in Outlook mail. Also, there is a problem with replying to emails in general: the "send" button is often grayed out, even though everything is looking as it should, addresses filled out etc.
The backspace issue is getting really old and frankly I'm getting sick of these things.

Simon

check to see if there is an update for the mail app in store

KCandSunshine13

Jun 30, 2013
Visit site
I feel your pain!

I have a Lumia 735 and have experienced several instances where the back button doesn't work while typing an email in the Outlook app. What I do is select the error (usually a misspelled word) then over-write it. However, when I do that then the SEND button doesn't work. So, THEN I select the entire text, start a new reply, paste that text and pray that the SEND button work. I usually have to do this about 3-4 times before I can actually get the reply to go. What a steaming pile of crap this is...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss