How can I get my gmail working properly in W10M?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Gmail does not work properly in w10m

I do not really like the Outlook email interface in W10M on my Lumia 640. So I go to the Gmail website in my browser and use it from there. Everything is fine until I press the reply button and the font changes to what looks like ASKI . Worse still is that when you try and reply in that strange ASKI font, the moment you press the "Enter" key to start a new paragraph, the cursor jumps to the bottom of the email you are replying to.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Re: Gmail does not work properly in w10m

I do not really like the Outlook email interface in W10M on my Lumia 640. So I go to the Gmail website in my browser and use it from there. Everything is fine until I press the reply button and the font changes to what looks like ASKI . Worse still is that when you try and reply in that strange ASKI font, the moment you press the "Enter" key to start a new paragraph, the cursor jumps to the bottom of the email you are replying to.

if you really don't wish to use the mail app, you can either use edge in another setting besides from mobile site or use a different browser like UC browser

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Rinsun

Apr 4, 2016
Visit site
Re: Gmail does not work properly in w10m

You can try 'Flow Mail ' app to manage your Gmail on your phone.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss