The Windows 10 April 2018 update has arrived! Get the new Dell XPS 15, starting at $999.99
    Ok this is just a major fail.. The store have bad usability.. The day I wanted to purchase/download something from the store and I cannot find what the app looks like! It used to have screen shots of the apps.. I looked at popular apps and even those apps doesn't have screen shots. If they do, they're really hard find.. Epic UX fail MS.. I'm disappointed. If you guys know how to view the app's screenshots, let me know! Any help is appreciated...
    Last edited by ClixT; 06-06-2016 at 01:06 PM. Reason: Deleted private info
    06-04-2016 01:04 PM
    Ok this is just a major fail.. The store have bad usability.. The day I wanted to purchase/download something from the store and I cannot find what the app looks like! It used to have screen shots of the apps.. I looked at popular apps and even those apps doesn't have screen shots. If they do, they're really hard find.. Epic UX fail MS.. I'm disappointed. If you guys know how to view the app's screenshots, let me know! Any help is appreciated...
    what version of OS are you running? If you're in the insider ring with a redstone build, the new store app doesn't have that particular feature yet. It should come back in the next update or so
    06-07-2016 06:26 AM
    Workaround for now is to the view app on the store website
    Chintan Gohel likes this.
    06-08-2016 09:22 AM
    what version of OS are you running? If you're in the insider ring with a redstone build, the new store app doesn't have that particular feature yet. It should come back in the next update or so
    I see I see good to know. I am on the latest redstone build as of today.
    Chintan Gohel likes this.
    06-10-2016 03:36 PM