continuum monitor app on android(or iOS)?

rory753

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
So, i like the size of the 8" dell venue tablet i have. it's super thin, and light, and about 8.4". the issue is it runs android, and i can't access the downloadable movies that i've bought through msft. I know that their are apps like iMonitor and such that allow a full pc to turn the android tablet into a dummy monitor. an example of this is the Kangaroo PC and it's ability to use an iPad with OSLinx.

this solution would work for a regular x86 option, but i have a windows phone, and i want to use the continuum experience. has anyone figured this one out?

TechFreak1

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Continuum is more than just a screen mirroring functionality on phones.

In laymen terms the ability to drive two separate screens at the SOC level (phone and large monitor) individually is called Continuum.

As such only devices that can do this without any substantial lag support this experience thus it's only available to new models.

Which windows phone do you have?

rory753

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
In laymen terms the ability to drive two separate screens at the SOC level (phone and large monitor) individually is called Continuum.

this isn't a question focused on windows phone, but rather making a screen mirroring app on android or ios to turn those tablets into the "large monitor" you are referring to. for instance, there's "project my screen" windows app, that allows you to basically project your screen to a PC. It would be great to take this app, and port it to ios or android.

to answer your question, 950xl, but that's not really relevant to what this question is about.