Cortana Woes

Jonny702

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
At first I thought there was something wrong with my particular Lumia 950 XL that, in the first month, I basically destroyed by dropping it. I then switched to my free 950 and I have the same problem: Cortana is basically useless. I love the function on my PC whether I click the mic, type something in or say "Hey Cortana" I generally never have issues.
On the phone, it's an entirely different story. Most of the time Cortana will think and think and then just eventually close. Sometimes I get results, but that's after trying 3 or 4 times and then waiting a significant amount of time, Am I the only one that misses how incredibly smooth and functional Cortana was on Windows Phone 8.1? What happened? If folks from Microsoft happen across this thread, I plead with you to please try and get this fixed

EspHack

Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
that's how it is most of the time, if it works you just had a lucky day, on pc the chances of working are away better but it still crashes quite often

Ma Rio

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
I'm having absolutely no problems with cortana on my phone (both when it was on Redstone, and now when I'm back on Threshold).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss