Outlook Mail no longer working properly

vincentw56

Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
All of sudden, Outlook Mail stopped working properly on my Lumia 950XL. I have the latest insider build. It was working just fine with no issues, but last night it just stopped. I still get notified of emails. When I open the app, it sometimes crashes and when it does work, I cannot open any emails. It just shows a blank screen and the loading bar at the top. I never opens emails. Some of my other accounts aren't showing any emails at all. Outlook Calendar seems to be working fine.

Anyone else have or had this issue?

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
All of sudden, Outlook Mail stopped working properly on my Lumia 950XL. I have the latest insider build. It was working just fine with no issues, but last night it just stopped. I still get notified of emails. When I open the app, it sometimes crashes and when it does work, I cannot open any emails. It just shows a blank screen and the loading bar at the top. I never opens emails. Some of my other accounts aren't showing any emails at all. Outlook Calendar seems to be working fine.

Anyone else have or had this issue?

Tried a soft reset?

afgzee

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Try changing for syincing to one month and back to at anytime. That fixed my issues in the past.

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android

vincentw56

Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
I fixed this by removing all my accounts and re-adding them. Seems to be working fine now. There mush have been some data corruption.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon