Sync between laptop doesn't work

Vittorio Vaselli

Dec 13, 2014
Visit site
Hi i have a problem with my work laptop. The bookmarks on Edge doesn't sync...while between my phone and my personal laptop everything works fine . Also with the apps the syncronization seems to not work with my work pc, while is fine with personal pc...

The setting for sync is on.

Someone know how can i fix this problem??

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Hi i have a problem with my work laptop. The bookmarks on Edge doesn't sync...while between my phone and my personal laptop everything works fine . Also with the apps the syncronization seems to not work with my work pc, while is fine with personal pc...

The setting for sync is on.

Someone know how can i fix this problem??

are the email accounts the same for the work pc and the phone?

orlbuckeye

Mar 19, 2015
Visit site
Edge just like Chrome sync bookmarks based on your MS and Google accounts. If you login to multiple devices using you MS account your wallpapers will be the same on all devices you use that account to login to. It's the same with bookmarks. I helped a friend on mine that was having as issue with WIndows 10. It looked like the culprit was his profile had been corrupted. So I created a new local account for him and he asked how do I get my bookmarks into chrome. I told him to go the the Chrome setting under sign in and to sign into his google account. He did that and the bookmarks appeared. The same thing with Edge as long as they were created using a MS account.

Vittorio Vaselli

Dec 13, 2014
Visit site
I am using the same account on all the devices, also the wallpaper on desktop is not syncing!

EDIT:
It is possible that the problem is i have Windows 10 pro on my home pc and Windows 10 Core on my working pc?

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
I am using the same account on all the devices, also the wallpaper on desktop is not syncing!

EDIT:
It is possible that the problem is i have Windows 10 pro on my home pc and Windows 10 Core on my working pc?

one more suggestion - on you work pc, remove the account and then add it back
But yes, your observation might hold true

orlbuckeye

Mar 19, 2015
Visit site
Yes but is that account the Local or Microsoft account. If local they won't sync if MS account they will sync everywhere that account logs into.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett