About to upgrade to W10M. Apps?

Fire 29

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site
Is there a way to know whether a certain app that's available on the Windows phone 8.1 is also available on the Windows 10 mobile store?
I'm thinking about upgrading to Windows 10 mobile through the upgrade advisor app. And I wanted to know if all of my important apps are on the W10M store or not.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Is there a way to know whether a certain app that's available on the Windows phone 8.1 is also available on the Windows 10 mobile store?
I'm thinking about upgrading to Windows 10 mobile through the upgrade advisor app. And I wanted to know if all of my important apps are on the W10M store or not.

I think almost all apps can work in 10. I haven't heard of any that can't work unless the app couldn't work in 8.1

Fire 29

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site
I think almost all apps can work in 10. I haven't heard of any that can't work unless the app couldn't work in 8.1

The following are my most important apps, can you tell me which are available on the W10M:

- anime stream TV

- canknockdown 3

- Cropipic

- GPS Voice Navigation

- Japanese hub

- Kik Messenger

- Perfect Timekit

- Runtastic Pro

- Wikipedia

- troller pro

Last edited:

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
The following are my most important apps, can you tell me which are available on the W10M:
- 6tag
- Adobe acrobat reader
- anime stream TV
- canknockdown 3
- CC Player Pro
- Cropipic
- Dictionary
- GPS Voice Navigation
- Health and Fitness
- Japanese hub
- Kik Messenger
- Lumia Creative Studio
- Messenger
- metrotube
- metro Drive
- Myappfree
- Perfect Timekit
- Runtastic Pro
- Share.it
- Sygic: GPS Navigation
- Tapatalk
- Wikipedia
- troller pro
- UC Browser

best way to know is to use a windows 10 device, either a phone or a pc, go to store and check each of these apps.

Offhand I can tell you that 6tag, health and fitness, lumia creative studio, messenger, metrotube, tapatalk and UC browser are available and working

Fire 29

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site
best way to know is to use a windows 10 device, either a phone or a pc, go to store and check each of these apps.

Offhand I can tell you that 6tag, health and fitness, lumia creative studio, messenger, metrotube, tapatalk and UC browser are available and working

Okay thanks. :)

Rinsun

Apr 4, 2016
Visit site

Adobe Acrobat Reader,Dictionary,Metro Drive,Shareit, MyApp Free work on W10 Mobile.
Wikio for Wikipedia is a 'Made for W10' app and works fine. Sygic GPS Nav and CC player pro are also W10 apps now.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos