• Start date
W

Windows Central Question

how to sort favorites in edge

Is it possible to sort objects in favorites

graye

Jun 23, 2016
Visit site
This feature doesn't currently exist, but the folks in the Windows Insider program have been testing a version of Edge that does support sorting. This feature is expected to appear on the 2nd of August with the Anniversary Update to Windows 10.

Meanwhile, you can use a 3rd-party application called EdgeManage to sort your favorites (no waiting!)

Manage Edge Favorites

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Re: how to sort favorites in edge

Is it possible to sort objects in favorites

by sorting you mean, putting them in a certain order? I believe you can do that in the favourites bar

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Great deal

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
In chrome i have folders inside folders that contain links, I click a folder, it shows list of folders, click on folder and I see links, all below the favourites bar. In Edge when i click on a folder in a folder the favourites opens on the right hand side of the screen and I have to look for it, move mouse to it and click link, very very inneficient, is there another way or is this the way it is.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
In chrome i have folders inside folders that contain links, I click a folder, it shows list of folders, click on folder and I see links, all below the favourites bar. In Edge when i click on a folder in a folder the favourites opens on the right hand side of the screen and I have to look for it, move mouse to it and click link, very very inneficient, is there another way or is this the way it is.

looks like that is the way it is.

Great deal

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
looks like that is the way it is.

I'm sure they will fix that issue, I have a lot of links that make sense being organised in a tree like fashion, Edge is improving...slooooowly, as it is today, for me at least, its unusable. Ive had a good play with it and look forward to when I can fully ditch Chrome, not quite yet though.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
I'm sure they will fix that issue, I have a lot of links that make sense being organised in a tree like fashion, Edge is improving...slooooowly, as it is today, for me at least, its unusable. Ive had a good play with it and look forward to when I can fully ditch Chrome, not quite yet though.

the thing is edge update comes with OS update so it does take a while

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon