Whatever user name I put in when I use Yahoo mail the users names all stay there and I want to delete them. Can I? This is a new computer with Windows 10 and I do not have this problem on my older computer using Windows 7.
    Can you tell me how to delete them and just put in the user name I want?
    06-21-2016 04:44 AM
    I think you need to be a bit clearer in what your problem is.

Are you using the Yahoo mail app that you can get in the store or are you using a Yahoo mail account with the Outlook mail app that comes pre-installed, or are you using a browser to get to Yahoo mail?

You say "Users names" and "User name", are these log in names or another way of saying contacts.

I suggest you sign up, give us a bit more information and I am sure someone will try to help you (Sorry I don't use Yahoo mail so it probably wont be me).
    I think you need to be a bit clearer in what your problem is.

Are you using the Yahoo mail app that you can get in the store or are you using a Yahoo mail account with the Outlook mail app that comes pre-installed, or are you using a browser to get to Yahoo mail?

You say "Users names" and "User name", are these log in names or another way of saying contacts.

I suggest you sign up, give us a bit more information and I am sure someone will try to help you (Sorry I don't use Yahoo mail so it probably wont be me).
    06-21-2016 05:45 AM