Google Inbox without Chrome?

eran says

Nov 19, 2015
Visit site
I am sick of chrome being such a resource hog and want to uninstall it without losing the ability to access Google Inbox. I know Inbox does not support Edge, and I would prefer to not have multiple browsers installed on my computer.

Has anyone found a way to run Inbox on Windows 10 without Chrome, Firefox, or an Android Emulator?

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
I am sick of chrome being such a resource hog and want to uninstall it without losing the ability to access Google Inbox. I know Inbox does not support Edge, and I would prefer to not have multiple browsers installed on my computer.

Has anyone found a way to run Inbox on Windows 10 without Chrome, Firefox, or an Android Emulator?

on their website, it's written that it's available via inbox.google.com via a browser

So have you tried that with another browser? Just confirm

eran says

Nov 19, 2015
Visit site
on their website, it's written that it's available via inbox.google.com via a browser

So have you tried that with another browser? Just confirm
15c3cb677b16316a0d39b7fc70271208.jpg

eran says

Nov 19, 2015
Visit site
Can i ask why you use inbox?
UI looks nicer, much better for touch screens than Gmail, integrated reminders, pinning and snoozing of emails, the ability to have different types of emails bundled together automatically, the ability to "save" Web pages to inbox much like I used to to with the pocket app, integration with Google hangouts.

Those are the reasons off the top of my head.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes