Best Windows 10 Mobile phones or tablets

Rich Bergstedt

Jun 17, 2016
Visit site
I am wondering about the availability of the best windows phones, manufacturers and what price they are.

I am new to this forum and Windows Central, so forgive me if I did not find an answer to this elsewhere in the forum.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I am wondering about the availability of the best windows phones, manufacturers and what price they are.

I am new to this forum and Windows Central, so forgive me if I did not find an answer to this elsewhere in the forum.

Welcome, Rich.

For the best advice we need more details.

Country? Carrier?

Made for W10M? Or something that will Upgrade from 8.1?

Budget?

Some basic use scenarios you feel you need to have covered.

Right now? Or can you wait a couple months?

In your title you ask about Windows Mobile phones or tablets... To make a distinction, few tablets run W10M(obile) and there are tons of choices for full desktop Windows 10 in a tablet.

We'd need more of the same sort of information as I asked above about phones...

Rich Bergstedt

Jun 17, 2016
Visit site
Welcome, Rich.

For the best advice we need more details.

Country? Carrier?

USA, Currently I have Sprint.

Made for W10M? Or something that will Upgrade from 8.1?

W10M - yes - Have a LG G2 now - Android

Budget?

Depends on pricing plans

Some basic use scenarios you feel you need to have covered.

Have W10 on my desktop and will have a laptop with W10 soon.

Right now? Or can you wait a couple months?

I can wait for something better or are older vintages a good alternative?

In your title you ask about Windows Mobile phones or tablets... To make a distinction, few tablets run W10M(obile) and there are tons of choices for full desktop Windows 10 in a tablet.

OK

We'd need more of the same sort of information as I asked above about phones...

Thanks for your reply. You've given me a lot to think about.
Good Day.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Sprint is tough. I'm sorry to say they don't have any made for W10M devices are probably are not passing the upgrade to any legacy 8.1 phones they branded...

Genz3r

Jun 25, 2016
Visit site
I don't know if it's a good place to maybe list up the current available W10M phones. I see on windows central a lot of future phones which will reach the market but unfortunately I can't find a good list of WHICH phones currently are sold with W10M. And of course maybe a bit sorted per region (I'm from Belgium and the market can differ with USA or Japan for example) :)
Expectations are also interesting.

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
I don't know if it's a good place to maybe list up the current available W10M phones. I see on windows central a lot of future phones which will reach the market but unfortunately I can't find a good list of WHICH phones currently are sold with W10M. And of course maybe a bit sorted per region (I'm from Belgium and the market can differ with USA or Japan for example) :)
Expectations are also interesting.

Microsoft Phones are only 3: 550, 650, 950 and relative dual sim siblings. then there are 3rd party hardware, like Blue

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs