I once typed a command into the command prompt on Windows 10 that hid all of the networks around me. Now when I go to a new location, my computer says "No Wi-Fi networks found." I am able to get online while k am at home, but not when I am somewhere that has a new signal. Is there anything that I can do to be able to see all of the networks again?
    06-21-2016 11:12 PM
    I once typed a command into the command prompt on Windows 10 that hid all of the networks around me. Now when I go to a new location, my computer says "No Wi-Fi networks found." I am able to get online while k am at home, but not when I am somewhere that has a new signal. Is there anything that I can do to be able to see all of the networks again?
    netsh wlan set blockednetworks display=show
    netsh wlan set blockednetworks display=show
    Chintan Gohel likes this.
    06-22-2016 01:10 AM