Why has everything stopped working in Windows 10?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

about window 10

i have window 10 i used it 2 months but now every thing has stoped working in my windows 10 plz solve my issue

Pete

Retired Moderator
Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: about window 10

You'll need to register for an account here on Windows Central and describe what issues you're having in order for us to help you. What kind of computer do you have, are you running Windows Insider builds? what have you done to try and resolve the problem yourself?

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site

i have window 10 i used it 2 months but now every thing has stoped working in my windows 10 plz solve my issue

could you give us more information? How has it stopped, what doesn't happen etc.

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

Start > Settings > Update & Security > Recovery > Reset this PC.

You can choose to keep your files or start fresh.

For the best result, be sure to backup any important files to an external source before reset. OneDrive, external hard drive, etc.

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans