Why doesn't my mobile network work after a Windows 10 upgrade?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

my mobile network doesnt work after a windows 10upgrade

i recently got an upgrade alert on my lumia 730 dual sim and upgrade to windows 10, it worked for about 2 days but i couldn't get to play any music , then i got another alert for an update which i did , music started playing but my mobile network went off , i havent been able to get on data and the setting is grayed out so i cant even set the APN .

i have reset the phone to factory reset on 3 occassions but is still wouldnt work

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Re: my mobile network doesnt work after a windows 10upgrade

i recently got an upgrade alert on my lumia 730 dual sim and upgrade to windows 10, it worked for about 2 days but i couldn't get to play any music , then i got another alert for an update which i did , music started playing but my mobile network went off , i havent been able to get on data and the setting is grayed out so i cant even set the APN .

i have reset the phone to factory reset on 3 occassions but is still wouldnt work

you've tried removing the SIM and inserting it again?

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers