Can I get some assistance with my Contacts and People tile?

Rinsun

Apr 4, 2016
Visit site
Contacts and People tile

I had deleted some contacts from my People app in my mobile.Only contacts with phone numbers are supposed to show up in my People app on my phone.In filter list of contacts to appear in People,I have selected Outlook contacts only.My Skype account and Microsoft account are linked.Skype profile pictures of the contacts I had deleted have suddenly started appearing on my People tile though they are not on my list of contacts and I had never had any Skype session with them.
When I go to People on my browser and enable Skype contacts to show,these contacts appear in people.live.com though I do not have them on my contact list on Outlook or Skype.I am unable to delete them .
Is there any way to remove them completely from my People app & tile /Microsoft account ?
I am on 10586.420 non Insider.
Thanks.

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
Re: Contacts and People tile

I had deleted some contacts from my People app in my mobile.Only contacts with phone numbers are supposed to show up in my People app on my phone.In filter list of contacts to appear in People,I have selected Outlook contacts only.My Skype account and Microsoft account are linked.Skype profile pictures of the contacts I had deleted have suddenly started appearing on my People tile though they are not on my list of contacts and I had never had any Skype session with them.
When I go to People on my browser and enable Skype contacts to show,these contacts appear in people.live.com though I do not have them on my contact list on Outlook or Skype.I am unable to delete them .
Is there any way to remove them completely from my People app & tile /Microsoft account ?
I am on 10586.420 non Insider.
Thanks.

Remove them from Peole website, then unpin and repin tile. And reboot phone. It uses always same 5/6 pics till next app update, People live tile was never "live updated" for video memory use reason I guess, same like Photo live tile.

Rinsun

Apr 4, 2016
Visit site
Re: Contacts and People tile

Thanks for your suggestion.
I had removed them from People website and from my phone quite a few months back.I had unpinned and pinned the tile quite a few times after the problem appeared last week .These removed contacts are not in my Skype contact list either,but their Skype photos show up on my tile (laptop & phone) and when I enable Skype contacts in my People browser they show up as contacts.It is most annoying as this is persisting no matter how I try to remove them.
Maybe the only way is to disconnect my Skype account from my Microsoft account,but is it advisable to do so ?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)