Outlook reply issue

arturmesquitab

Feb 24, 2016
Visit site
Everytime I tap to reply a e-mail on Outlook, the backspace button won't work. I need to close the e-mail and reopen on draft folder to edit it.
Is there anyone with same issue? Is there a way to fix it?

(Sometimes it happens on others apps, like Whatsapp and Telegram)

Lumia 830 with the latest build for Release Preview of Windows 10 Mobile (updated yesterday)

Last edited:

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Everytime I tap to reply a e-mail on Outlook, the delete button won't work. I need to close the e-mail and reopen on draft folder to edit it.
Is there anyone with same issue? Is there a way to fix it?

(Sometimes it happens on others apps, like Whatsapp and Telegram)

Lumia 830 with the latest build for Release Preview of Windows 10 Mobile (updated yesterday)

by delete, you mean the backspace button? Check to see if there are any issues in your keyboard downloads in settings. You could try changing between one keyboard and another and then switch back

arturmesquitab

Feb 24, 2016
Visit site
Situation:
Everytime I tap to reply, I change the "RE:" to "Re:" in the subject, to avoid gmail creating another thread. So I made a test writing in the body first and the backspace button worked. But, if I start changing the subject, this bug appears.

I've tried using landscape mode, but it didn't work.

I've already sent too many feedbacks to Microsoft on Feedback's app, but no answer.

KCandSunshine13

Jun 30, 2013
Visit site
I have a Lumia 735 and have experienced several instances where the back button doesn't work while typing an email in the Outlook app. What I do is select the error (usually a misspelled word) then over-write it. However, when I do that then the SEND button doesn't work. So, THEN I select the entire text, start a new reply, paste that text and pray that the SEND button work. I usually have to do this about 3-4 times before I can actually get the reply to go. What a steaming pile of crap this is...

Note: re-install your Gmail account??? That will be my next step.
[FYI - the Gmail re-install didn't work for me & this 735]

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
I have a Lumia 735 and have experienced several instances where the back button doesn't work while typing an email in the Outlook app. What I do is select the error (usually a misspelled word) then over-write it. However, when I do that then the SEND button doesn't work. So, THEN I select the entire text, start a new reply, paste that text and pray that the SEND button work. I usually have to do this about 3-4 times before I can actually get the reply to go. What a steaming pile of crap this is...

Note: re-install your Gmail account??? That will be my next step.
[FYI - the Gmail re-install didn't work for me & this 735]

That were in know iussues and should be fixed . Check Store for Outlook updates

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb