New SD card? or A new phone? What should I replace??

FAHMI BASSEM

Oct 3, 2013
Visit site
Sandisk-Micro-SD-Card-Trans-Flash-32GB-11072012-p.jpgHello!

My experience with SD cards:
Have been a Lumia user since 2013, used different types and capacities, made a good knowledge of what to buy and what to expect, the last sd card I bought is a 16gigs SanDisk ultra that performed pretty well through it's early life, on someday my phone suddenly restarted and asked to fix :(
The third time in less than a year, my Lumia735 asks to fix errors!!
The only fix i found is hard resetting, but unfortunately it is only a matter of time before it asks again for a fix.

Causes: I believe random reboots has something to do with this!!

Now, is it Windows phone, my Lumia, the SD card i bought, or my luck???

yeah okay

Jul 3, 2016
Visit site
oh my god, this post reminds me of a joke we used to say when we were kids....

"You're so stupid you sold your phone to buy a sim card" :grincry::grincry::grincry:

But on topic. i know your pain...i used lumia 930 for 2 years with the default 32gb storage.. it was such pain. as it didn't have SD card slot.
Then i upgraded to 950 XL, and i didn't hesitate to buy a 128GB sd card, found a nice cheapish one so went for it. Even the 64GB sd card is quite cheap but yeah

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
oh my god, this post reminds me of a joke we used to say when we were kids....

"You're so stupid you sold your phone to buy a sim card" :grincry::grincry::grincry:

But on topic. i know your pain...i used lumia 930 for 2 years with the default 32gb storage.. it was such pain. as it didn't have SD card slot.
Then i upgraded to 950 XL, and i didn't hesitate to buy a 128GB sd card, found a nice cheapish one so went for it. Even the 64GB sd card is quite cheap but yeah

my 1020 had a 32GB storage and I used to take hundreds of photos - my photo storage is now 186GB, I used to always clear out the old photos so I could make space for new ones. 32GB seemed a lot coming from a Nokia 2700 which had 64MB internal storage and sd card that could accept only 2GB card

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss