Can you show who new mail is from and a preview on the Win10 mail tile yet?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Can you show who new mail is from and a preview on the win10 mail tile yet?

I tried win10 when it first came out but the mail tile did not show a preview of new mail.
It only displayed a small number when new mail was received. I really like being able to see who new mail is from while working in the kitchen. It is really a pain to wash my hands and cross the room when at a glance Win8 tile displays the data.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Re: Can you show who new mail is from and a preview on the win10 mail tile yet?

I tried win10 when it first came out but the mail tile did not show a preview of new mail.
It only displayed a small number when new mail was received. I really like being able to see who new mail is from while working in the kitchen. It is really a pain to wash my hands and cross the room when at a glance Win8 tile displays the data.

yes, you can. The tile if in medium or wide format shows a preview of the new email

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

alohaoctagon

Jul 1, 2016
Visit site
Re: Can you show who new mail is from and a preview on the win10 mail tile yet?

Will it (Windows 10) show a thumbnail of the sender. This is a screen shot cut and paste from win 8.1

mail icon.png

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayven