Store app not working. HELP !!!

lumianum

Dec 11, 2015
Visit site
Anyone else cannot run the store app? I have a Lumia 950 with the latest update for Windows 10 mobile. Suddenly, my Store app stopped working. It shows the initial page, and automatically closes after a second. I have turned off and on the phone, and the problem persists. Any ideas? Thanks!

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Anyone else cannot run the store app? I have a Lumia 950 with the latest update for Windows 10 mobile. Suddenly, my Store app stopped working. It shows the initial page, and automatically closes after a second. I have turned off and on the phone, and the problem persists. Any ideas? Thanks!

try doing a soft reset - press both power button and volume down button continuously until the phone vibrates and restarts

If it doesn't open, give it a day or two and then check again

madxs1

Jul 2, 2016
Visit site
Hi im new here , same thing happened to me last night and is still today i turn phone off last night and turn it on today but the store keeps crashing after opening it , this is the first time i?ve encountered something like this on my windows phone , bought it from walmart for 30 bucks ( AT&T Go phone ) and unlock it but haven?t rebranded , gotta say that i was in insider preview and never encountered this problems and when AT&T began rolling out Windows 10 i use WDRT to rollback to windows 8 and update " officially " so now i am in the latest .420

So if any of the experts here can help , don?t want to Hard reset as i think with an official update and official build this would not be neccessary and talking about an app gap problem when not even your store opens up you have a big problem right there .

Sorry for rant , thanks everybody .

anon(9106526)

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site
Hi im new here , same thing happened to me last night and is still today i turn phone off last night and turn it on today but the store keeps crashing after opening it , this is the first time i?ve encountered something like this on my windows phone , bought it from walmart for 30 bucks ( AT&T Go phone ) and unlock it but haven?t rebranded , gotta say that i was in insider preview and never encountered this problems and when AT&T began rolling out Windows 10 i use WDRT to rollback to windows 8 and update " officially " so now i am in the latest .420

So if any of the experts here can help , don?t want to Hard reset as i think with an official update and official build this would not be neccessary and talking about an app gap problem when not even your store opens up you have a big problem right there .

Sorry for rant , thanks everybody .
I'm running the latest insider update on the fast ring.on my Lumia 650 the store is ok. But on my Lumia 435 the store won't open

Felipeicd

Mar 21, 2014
Visit site
I'm having the same problem, I try to open the store app and it closes in a second, I already did a soft reset and I'm not going to do another hard reset

Enviado desde mTalk

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
So your store isn't opening and your not an insider? What phone u got?

by the way, check the browser or app that you're using to post replies - it keeps duplicating them. Check for updates or check your internet connection

being on fast insider and as Maurizio has said, wait for a day or two

Giddora

Jan 14, 2012
Visit site
This usually means a few things:
1. Store has been updated and sometimes it can be a little hard to start. Fixes itself within an hour.
2. Carrier having problem with data-services. The store is _very_ dependant on being able to check the internet. If this doesn't work perfectly, it will either show up an error or just simply close down without warning. I had this happen to me when I was connected through Wifi to a router that had lost internet connection. Check your ISP/carriers homepage for a "current issues"-page or something like that.
3. Windows store having problems. IF you have any other Windows-devices, see if they can connect to the store. If they can't, then check WPC and Microsoft's site for news about it. If they can, you need to try a soft-reset. If that doesn't work you might need a hard-reset or keep it cool for a few hours and it will most likely just start working again automagically.

anon(9106526)

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site
I really don't wana do a hard reset,its a pain to set everything up again. I hope with the next sw update it will resolve this problem on the Lumia 435

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo