Status
Not open for further replies.

inboxx

Jul 3, 2016
Visit site
dear guys...,

brightnesss slider not available in lumia 535 windows 10 phone

what to do ??

its showing only...low/medium/high...all having same brightness...its too bright

pls suggest some apps or tell me how to get brightness slider...

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
dear guys...,

brightnesss slider not available in lumia 535 windows 10 phone

what to do ??

its showing only...low/medium/high...all having same brightness...its too bright

pls suggest some apps or tell me how to get brightness slider...

Did you checked the automatic switch?

inboxx

Jul 3, 2016
Visit site
no...i am not using automatic brightness...i already turn it off....

but brightness slider not available or its not showing

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I don't know about the mega thing but Windows 10 Mobile does not have a conventional brightness slider. Never did.

You can attempt to adjust the individual Low Medium and High toggles in Brightness Profile. (Settings > Extras > Display)

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
pls somebody check this thread or ask this guy to tell me the password for opening the file

i'm unable to download from mega....pls tell me decryption key

http://forums.windowscentral.com/wi...s-10-mobile-reg-tweaks-no-interop-unlock.html

A) Please don't cross post your issues into other threads, even your own.

B) You now have 2 answers over there including one I just made.

C) How do we "ask this guy" apart from posting in his thread or sending a PM? Both of which you are free to do.

D) The thread is essentially a reprint of a WC Article: Interop Tools for Windows 10 Mobile lets you edit your registry for some hacking fun | Windows Central I linked the source in post #4 of that thread.

E) The OP of the Reg Tweak thread is not the dev or owner of the file on Mega so he would have no control over it.

E) you already have a thread about your screen brightness and night viewing over here: http://forums.windowscentral.com/wi...elight-filter-lumia-535-windows-10-phone.html and a second thread on this only clouds your issue and makes it hard to coordinate info and follow the issue from presentation through resolution.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers