Please recommend a good W10 touchpad

AndyCalling

Apr 15, 2013
Visit site
Hi folks. I have used a Logitech T650 touch pad for ages and, whilst it worked great in W8, W10 is just awful for touchpad compatibility. W10 claims it works with 'precision' touchpads, but since the T650 is the most precise touchpad for the PC I can find anywhere this is clearly not true. I find the swipes are completely messed up.

I've been searching for a precision touch pad, as good (and precise) as the T650, but one that Windows 10 can handle for all the swipes. Especially now the anniversary update is to add task switching on a swipe again like in W8. The one on my laptop sort of works with swipes but is so poor and imprecise that I can't really use multiple finger swipes. That does not help my desktop however.

Please, before the anniversary update comes, can someone point out a good, precision (as good and precise as the T650) touchpad that does not come glued to an unneeded keyboard or laptop? I'm desperate, but the only ones I can find that compare to the T650 are Apple which I assume won't work? Please help, WC chums!

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
Hi folks. I have used a Logitech T650 touch pad for ages and, whilst it worked great in W8, W10 is just awful for touchpad compatibility. W10 claims it works with 'precision' touchpads, but since the T650 is the most precise touchpad for the PC I can find anywhere this is clearly not true. I find the swipes are completely messed up.

I've been searching for a precision touch pad, as good (and precise) as the T650, but one that Windows 10 can handle for all the swipes. Especially now the anniversary update is to add task switching on a swipe again like in W8. The one on my laptop sort of works with swipes but is so poor and imprecise that I can't really use multiple finger swipes. That does not help my desktop however.

Please, before the anniversary update comes, can someone point out a good, precision (as good and precise as the T650) touchpad that does not come glued to an unneeded keyboard or laptop? I'm desperate, but the only ones I can find that compare to the T650 are Apple which I assume won't work? Please help, WC chums!

Before search, did you dowloaded updated Win10 drivers form the producer website?

AndyCalling

Apr 15, 2013
Visit site
Of course, I'm using the W10 release of Logitech's Setpoint software, however W10 gestures are still very messed up. This is true for every owner.

I've given up expecting this to be solved by MS or Logitech. I just want to buy a new good quality touchpad that works properly with W10 gestures. Heck, I'd pay up to ?150 for one that is as good as the T650 but does not cause W10 to bug out. I'm that desperate.

Can anyone point me in the direction of a decent touchpad vendor, or even sell me one directly? Please, I have money but no-one to give it to. Surely someone wants it?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs