So this is what happened. sound is working fine while I'm using my PC now but the moment i turn off my PC and turn it on again the sound will be gone. I'm using VIA HD Audio driver version 6.0.11.600 because the newer version wont work for me. In order for me to get the sound back on I have to reinstall the driver EVERY TIME i turn on my PC again cause there is no sound everytime i turn on my PC. This is getting kinda annoying can you please help me? I tried everything from Uninstalling and reinstalling the driver, but the problem is still there.
    07-09-2016 01:44 AM
    So this is what happened. sound is working fine while I'm using my PC now but the moment i turn off my PC and turn it on again the sound will be gone. I'm using VIA HD Audio driver version 6.0.11.600 because the newer version wont work for me. In order for me to get the sound back on I have to reinstall the driver EVERY TIME i turn on my PC again cause there is no sound everytime i turn on my PC. This is getting kinda annoying can you please help me? I tried everything from Uninstalling and reinstalling the driver, but the problem is still there.
    why does the newer version not work for you?
    07-09-2016 01:53 AM
    why does the newer version not work for you?
    It does not sound in the newer version which is "VIA HD Audio (Win 10)" that's why i use the old one..
    07-09-2016 01:56 AM
    Hi David,

from your details, I know something about that: the audio device is not problem, and the driver is not problem, so maybe the "Windows Audio" service is disable for your system. So you need to setup the windows audio startup type and service status again. You can follow this article to solve your problem:
    https://www.driverdr.com/windows10/r...boot-computer/
    So follow it first, and I think it will work.
    Chintan Gohel likes this.
    07-11-2016 02:31 AM