07-30-2016 05:22 AM
34 12
tools
    better sync for outlook & calendar:
    - mail folders in outlook often show unreaded mails (especially after reboots); opening that folder don't show any unread mail, but the unread counter in the mail folder still says "1-n unread mails"... workaround: set one mail to "unread" and click on that mail again to read/open - unread counter will be resetted
    - Calendar only syncs entries of the last 2 weeks and all in the future; there is no way to sync ALL entries of the past

better handling of favorite folders in mail:
    - no option to move up/down favorite folders
    Chintan Gohel and ttsoldier like this.
    07-19-2016 10:09 AM
    I still can't believe they shipped the Win10 Mail App & people app without supporting contact groups / group contacts.
    Roland Stoll likes this.
    07-19-2016 12:41 PM
    Temporarily closed.
    07-20-2016 04:50 PM
    [INFO]Thread cleaned.
    Thank you all for your patience.

Please continue in a respectful manner as you normally do.[/INFO]
    RumoredNow and gpobernardo like this.
    07-20-2016 05:41 PM
    better sync for outlook & calendar:
    - mail folders in outlook often show unreaded mails (especially after reboots); opening that folder don't show any unread mail, but the unread counter in the mail folder still says "1-n unread mails"... workaround: set one mail to "unread" and click on that mail again to read/open - unread counter will be resetted
    - Calendar only syncs entries of the last 2 weeks and all in the future; there is no way to sync ALL entries of the past

better handling of favorite folders in mail:
    - no option to move up/down favorite folders
    Not only this but mails need to open quicker. I mean, tapping on a mail and watching a white screen before it begins to load is unacceptable..
    07-27-2016 06:51 AM
    the most annoying issue is that WIN 10 Mail app does not support "functional" email aliases.
    It is just ridiculous that the mail app can not have the same ability as the WIN 8.1 mail app, most notably where it was possible to swap "from" email addresses easily when composing emails.
    07-27-2016 07:29 AM
    outlook: better signature manager / muliple signatures
    Chintan Gohel likes this.
    07-28-2016 06:54 AM
    Mail app definitely needs improvement with syncing and opening of messages. It is bad enough that I usually just leave a browser window open with my email. As far as Netflix, I guess I have a lucky one as I have never had issues. Never had issues with wallpaper slideshows either. I don't run insider or developer builds though so I don't know if this has any bearing (mail app is still iffy though).
    07-29-2016 08:21 AM
    I updated to redstone build 14393.5 and one issue I've noticed is that when I start my pc after hibernating, the sign or lock screen wallpaper is missing. It will be there when resuming from sleep or fresh start but not from hibernate
    07-30-2016 05:22 AM
34 12