History of app updates

MemeMI

Sep 9, 2013
Visit site
The new Store does that. Hamburger tab -> Updates -> wait some seconds till list populates
What do you mean by the new store?
I know that if I click update, then the app which have a new update will appeare. But I ment with my upper question those apps which I have already updated. This function was given in the store in WP 8. and 8.1., but I cannot find it on WP 10.

Aurelink

Jul 28, 2014
Visit site
The new store == The store insiders are already trying out in the latests versions of W10(/M).

This new store will be available as part of the anniversary update for W10, and will include the list of recently updated and installed applications

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
The new store == The store insiders are already trying out in the latests versions of W10(/M).

This new store will be available as part of the anniversary update for W10, and will include the list of recently updated and installed applications

Apologize, I knew Store was updated for threshold too

MemeMI

Sep 9, 2013
Visit site

Oh, that was ment by new store. I am not a part of the insider programm so I couldt know. Thanks for the explanation!

Btw, how is the OS after the update? Does it bring many improvments and new things? I am very curious about the update :D

Aurelink

Jul 28, 2014
Visit site
Oh, that was ment by new store. I am not a part of the insider programm so I couldt know. Thanks for the explanation!

Btw, how is the OS after the update? Does it bring many improvments and new things? I am very curious about the update :D

I feel like we've made a little jump ahead, but a good one.

I recently reseted my 950XL to TH2 (via WDRT, to get the Double tap firmware), I spent a day with it, and even if the changes are not "huge", goddamn you get used to them. The action center looks much better, Settings too, the battery life of the device has been -a bit- improved, but hey, I'll take that. I don't have the list of features right now (since I'm used to everything, hard to remember what is missing from TH), guess you'll have to follow the link given by @Maurizio Troso

TBH, it feels like the RedStone update is what W10M should have been. So now I'm waiting for RedStone2 to improve all this :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs